- I have been involved in the real estate industry all of my adult life. Prior to working with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes, I had my own company, KLS Real Estate Services, which specialized in commercial and residential real estate appraisal. I have appraised numerous types of property all over the Continental United States and earned the MAI appraisal designation. The MAI designation is only achieved after years of experience in the appraisal industry as well as 100's of hours of real estate education.
- Prior to KLS, I was involved in the mortgage banking industry with First Bank Systems, FBS Mortgage, and The Equitable Life Insurance Society.
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS (KCRAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Appraisal Institute (AI)
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- Kansas City Clay Guild
- Kansas City Zoo
- Union Station
- Bachelor of Science, Business and Real Estate, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Post college: Over 1,200 hours of real estate education
My hobbies include photography where I have sold a few of my photographs as well as have had a Plaza Lights picture published in a Time Life Book. I have spent several years making pottery which I have enjoyed giving my 'pots' away to friends and family. Woodside Tennis and Health Club is a favorite haunt. I love hiking in the mountains of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana.